FEMALE SALIVA HORMONE TESTS:
(Select Test That Applies To You)
- Female Hormone Profile (FHP) for Cycling or No Menses Less than 2 Years (11 Saliva Samples Tested) or
- Pre-, Peri- and Post-Menopause Profile for Women with a Diagnosis of Menopause, have had a partial or complete Hysterectomy, or No Menses 2 or more years (Up to 15 Saliva Tests, Sample taken over 5 Days, which is more comprehensive than just one sample)
Clinical Nutrition Analysis of Saliva Hormone Tests identifies eight or
more female hormone deficiencies or excesses, i.e., hormone imbalances in DHEA, testosterone, progesterone, and estrogens (E1, E2, E3), 4 Corticol, and Melatonin, which can lead to the following:
Spotting & Irregular Menstruation,
- Temperature Sensitivity (Too Cold/Too Hot)
- Female Masculinization,
- Ovarian Dysfunction,
- Hot Flashes and Sweats as in Pre-,
Peri- and Post-Menopause,
- other Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone, DHEA Deficiency or Excess-related symptoms, and
- Identifies Potential or
Pattern towards Breast/Uterine Cancer, Cysts, Fibroids and Tumors.
- Note: The expanded Female Hormone Panel includes the LH and FSH. In other words, testing for female hormone imbalances that originate in the brain.